For professional work in audio & media, Evan provides you with the assurance that he will capture your best. His services include:
Recording solo musicians and/or chamber ensembles of different configurations:
• Concerts and recitals
• Live and post-production mixing services
• Adept at reading all notations of music
• Creative and will work to help you sound your best
• Works as a performer; sympathetic to the creative process
• Expert understanding and ability to hear rhythm, intonation, tone, and every minute detail
Audio restoration and Audio conversions:
• Editing and noise removal
• Conversion of analog to digital formats (cassettes and vinyl)
Production & Sound Design:
• Ringtones, notification sounds
• Click tracks
• Video game music & sound effects
• Hip-hop beats, drum tracks, synthesizers
• Post Production Engineer of the Louisville Orchestra's Virtual Edition, which consists of supervising recording, mixing, and mastering the orchestra in addition to featured artists including Sam Bush, Sarah Jarosz, Byron Stripling, Bobby Floyd, Jecorey Arthur (1200), and Jason Clayborn. Selections of content can be found here.
• Runs livestreams for Second Presbyterian Church in Louisville, KY.
• Arranged the string charts, performed, and did additional recording on Wax Fang's newest single, The Holy Fire.
• Recorded, produced, mixed, and mastered the album Tavern Music Vol. 1.
• Recorded, produced, mixed, and mastered Joe Piano's single Deersinger.
• Violist and audio engineer/producer for the Social Distancing Quartet.
• Recorded, mixed, and produced part of Green Forge Studio's soundtrack for the game Popup Dungeon.
Evan recorded, mixed, and mastered this wonderful recording by Duo Criquet
Evan recorded, mixed, and did the video editing for the piece Flowing, by Jack McFadden Talbot.
More examples available upon request. For pricing and availability contact here.
"Evan Vicic is a first-rate, superbly talented audio engineer and producer. His natural musicianship and keen ears give him a tremendous advantage as a technician, and his work for the Louisville Orchestra as both a performer and audio recording engineer/mixer/producer have been absolutely stellar. His ability to produce beautifully nuanced recordings of complex orchestral works in challenging venues is a reflection of his capabilities. Most importantly, Evan’s patient and thoughtful approach to this work makes him an ideal collaborator and a highly valued colleague. Musicians around the globe would be very fortunate to work with him on their recording projects!"
Teddy Abrams, Music Director of the Louisville Orchestra
"Evan has been a tremendous help to Trinity High School. He transferred oral histories that were on cassette tapes and digitized them for our use in various ways. While doing so he also “cleaned up” the sound using his expertise and audio equipment. The final result was beyond our expectations."
Dr. Robert Mullen, President of Trinity High School
"Evan came highly recommended to me by none other than Teddy Abrams, the conductor of the Louisville Orchestra. He was friendly, approachable, and very professional. He helped take my string arrangement to new heights, organize a quintet for a studio session, and was hands on every step of the way, delivering a performance that exceeded my expectations. I can't recommend him highly enough."
Scott Carney, Vocalist & Guitarist of Wax Fang
"Evan Vicic is simply brilliant at his craft and a wonderful collaborator when it comes to all things audio. I recently approached him to produce several long and rather intricate rock-orchestral tracks that required substantial live-tracking, layering, mixing, and mastering. Throughout every step of the process, Evan was professional, hardworking, efficient, knowledgeable, highly skilled, and enthusiastic. He has fantastic musical ears, a deft command of his impressive collection of mics, instruments, hardware, and software, and a wonderfully positive spirit, all of which left me thrilled with the final musical product!"
Gabriel Lefkowitz, Composer & Concertmaster of the Louisville Orchestra
"Evan recorded a festival audition tape for me, and I couldn’t have been happier. He was able to capture the exact tuba sound I wanted. He is a joy to work with and has top notch ears. I would gladly use him again!"
John DiCesare, Principal Tuba of the Seattle Symphony
"Evan Vicic was the recording engineer for a CD that I had to make for an audition. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and endlessly patient. He worked tirelessly to help me make the best possible recording. In addition, his musical expertise was extremely helpful throughout the process. My recorded audition ended up getting me to the finals, and although I did not end up winning, I was actually complimented by the committee on the quality of my recording. I highly recommend Evan Vicic for any recording projects!"
Andrea Levine, Principal Clarinet of the Louisville Orchestra
"I highly recommend Evan to any other singers looking for help with recording or audio needs! Evan has done fantastic work for me at extremely reasonable rates and always a fast turn around. I'm able to send him self tape recordings with my hand held device or even phone, and receive a product back that sounds like I recorded in an expensive studio. He's my go to resource for all things audio!"
Lauren Maxwell, Soprano
"Evan made me a music track linking two different songs to use a choir accompaniment. He met all of the several requirements I asked for relating to key, tempo and transitions and he was very quick! He checked in with me a few times to be sure he created it exactly how I needed. He also made revisions quickly. This project was a success because of him!"
Krista Mueller, Music Teacher at Breckenridge-Franklin Elementary School
Production samples available upon request